- Puerh: This relieves sore throat and helps in digestion, weight management, lowering blood fat, detoxifying the body, and preventing diseases
- Radix Astragali: This nourishes one’s vitality, eliminates toxicants, diuresis(Increased or excessive production of urine), etc.
- Salvia Miltiorrhiza: This invigorates blood circulation and activating blood stasis, Subsides sexual arousal, Pain killing effect.
- Pentaplex Leschenaultia: This prevents and fights cancerous cells, lowering blood fat and maintaining the beauty
- Chrysanthemum: This calms the liver, clears the Eye, internal heat, and reduces Fever.
- Honeysuckle: This clears away heat and toxic materials and cools the blood
- Helps in Digestion
- Boosts immunity
- Improve blood circulation
- Effective treatment of sore throat
- Respiratory disease
- Blurred vision
Mode of administration:
- 1 tea bag should be brewed in 50cl quantity of hot water and allowed to cool off a little before consumption.
- Best taken warm in the Morning and in an empty stomach.
Packaging: 30 tea packets, 1 packet – 2 grams of raw material.
The tea use indications and duration:
Hyperlipemia: 1-2 treatment courses successively every 3 months (the amount of lipid in the blood under control)
Diabetes: 1-2 treatment courses successively every 3 months (the amount of lipid in the blood and urine under control); it is used as an additional treatment measure.
Obesity: 1-2 treatment courses successively several times a year.
Atherosclerosis: 1-2 treatment courses successively several times a year.
Osteochondrosis, arthritis, arthrosis: 1-3 treatment courses successively several times a year.
Other diseases: treatment time is prescribed individually, usually 1-2 treatment courses a year.
Contraindications: It is recommended to drink the tea not any later than at 6 p.m.